The Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate Investments
Time & Location
About the Event
If you currently own rental properties or are considering new real estate investments, please plan on attending this webinar to learn important best practices being utilized by landlords and investors to overcome challenges results from COVID-19. Join us for an informative, must attend, one-hour webinar featuring Paul Getty, President of FGG1031, and Louis Rogers, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Capital Square, who will share both national and local California perspectives.
Topics on the Impact of COVID-19 on Investment Real Estate include:
- Relative performance of asset classes including residential, multifamily, retail, storage, student housing, industrial, etc.
- Best practices for landlords in managing tenants and collecting rents
- Impact on prices and loans
- Considerations in selling now or waiting
- Update on recent changes to 1031 Exchange rules
- Real estate tax deferral and investment strategies for 2020 rental property owners
- FGG1031 Webinar (04-03-20)$0$00$0