Landlord Prep: COVID-19 Tenant Eviction & Rent Deferral Moratoriums - JUNE UPDATE
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a highly informative, one-hour webinar presentation featuring David Bonaccorsi, Esq. a Partner with the law firm of Bernard, Balgley & Bonaccorsi, for an updated presentation discuss the State and local laws that give tenants new rights that require immediate compliance by Landlords during this COVID-19 health crisis.
- Updates on: Residential and commercial tenant moratoriums
- Updates on: Governor's March 27th Executive Order (EO) for all residential tenants Statewide
- Updates on: County and city residential tenant moratoriums & tenant compliance timelines
- What to do scenarios: 1) When a tenant is unable to pay rent 2) For residential tenants: Whose rules do you follow? The Governor's EO, the County, or City rules?
- Landlord Prep: COVID-19 Tenant$0$00$0