Landlord Prep: COVID-19 Tenant Eviction & Rent Deferral Moratoriums
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a highly informative, one-hour webinar presentation featuring David Bonaccorsi, Esq. a Partner with the law firm of Bernard, Balgley & Bonaccorsi, to discuss the State and local laws that give tenants this month in April new rights now requiring immediate compliance by Landlords during this COVID-19 health crisis. Lisa Doyle, Realtor, will also discuss the effect of COVID-19 on the real estate market as a whole.
- Residential and commercial tenant moratoriums
- Governor's March 27th Executive Order (EO) for all residential tenants Statewide
- County and city residential tenant moratoriums & tenant compliance timelines
- What to do scenarios: 1) When a tenant is unable to pay rent 2) For residential tenants: Whose rules do you follow? The Governor's EO, the County, or City rules?
- Landlord Prep: COVID-19 Tenant$0$00$0