Thu, Jun 04|
How Wealthy Real Estate Investors Are Thriving During COVID-19
Join Us Online, Nothing Like It!
Time & Location
Jun 04, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
About the Event
If you currently own rental properties or are considering new real estate investments, please plan on attending this webinar to learn important best practices being utilized by landlords and investors to overcome challenges results from COVID-19. Join us for an informative, must attend, one-hour webinar!
Topics on the Impact of COVID-19 on Investment Real Estate include:
- 5 actions that saved the high net worth thousands in their real estate holdings
- Relative performance of asset classes including residential, multifamily, retail, storage, student housing, industrial, etc.
- What to consider for real estate portfolio short term and long term
- Considerations in selling now or waiting
- Update on recent changes to 1031 Exchange rules
- Real estate tax deferral and investment strategies for 2020 rental property owners
6/4/2020 - Webinar
This ticket will include instructions on how to login to join the webinar: How Wealthy Real Estate Investors Are Thriving During COVID-19